Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I have a stalker...

and I kind of like it! My sock pal, sorry, Sockimus Palimus, has been sending me little missives through the mail. First there was this one:


Then there was this one:



This was the most wonderful thing to come home to after a 12 hour shift. I laughed so hard that snorting was heard. It was brilliant! I love my Sockimus Palimus.

The other thing I came how to was this:

A puffy from the Sweet Sheep. So nicely packaged and there is this awesome little pin with the sheepy logo. Very cute! So yeah, yarn diet, that was sooooo yesterday. :)


Here you see some Fleece Artist Sea Wool (squishability factor of 13), Shelridge Farms Handpaint (squishability factor of 12), and Mama C*EYE*BER Fiber (colour factor 1,000,000 - it's called blood orange, swoon).

Okay, shower and back to work. Thanks for coming out kids!

2 comments:

gray la gran said...

wow ... you have some delicious new yarns there to play with!
a few weeks ago i received an invite to ravelry. i replied with an affirmative, but then nothing happened. perhaps i didn't follow protocol? or the person who did the inviting let the process fall through the cracks. hmmm ....
oh well, i think i'm too busy knitting socks and having lust for pretty yarns i don't have, such as your little pile here :)

Bethany said...

Isn't it nice, how they package yarn?

The one time I ordered from Pick Up Sticks, she added three stitch markers, too.

Yarn people are great.